Re: debian github organization ?

Quoting Jérémy Lal (2015-04-16 15:45:34)
> i was wondering if debian had a github account as an organization,
> where maintainers could be added.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know (not interested).

> This is a scary pandora box, though :)

If you add that remark to appeace those disliking non-free services: It
doesn't work on me, and I doubt it works on others either.

If you mention because you dislike it yourself: Easier to ignore it!

Enjou the ride...

 - Jonas