Re: Should we mark #388141 as jessie-ignore?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:19:34 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Riley Baird wrote:
>
> > Kind of, but it's only for that one article. Is there something similar
> > that lists all edits to the wiki itself like that? If not, I could make
> > one by downloading the revision histories for all pages on the wiki and
> > then parsing them, but this might place strain on the server (and would
> > be much more difficult).
>
> Isn't #388141 solely about the website?
>
> There is #385797 about the wiki content.

Good point. I really should have noticed that.

In any case, as ridiculous as it sounds, I've been trying to get CVS to show me the offending commits over the last couple of days, and I haven't worked out how to do it. So, I think that I'll leave this bug (at least for now), and go work on some other Debian-related activity. Thanks for your help everyone.