Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

Hello,

I'd like to apologise for my mail I sent about two hours ago. I have
overreacted mainly because of the length of the email, CAPS INSIDE and
also because it's a topic which is being discussed for more than a year
and which many of people here are already tired of.

I however still think that such lengthy writeups do really belong
somewhere else, maybe to a blog, with a short post with a link being
posted here.

Luke, Claude and everyone else, I am really sorry.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew