Package upload stopped?

Hi,

some days ago, I uploaded a package (python-astropy_1.0~rc1-3); however
the package never reached incoming. I got a confirmation about the upload:

------------------------------------8<------------------------------------------------
python-astropy_1.0~rc1-3_source.changes uploaded successfully to ftp-master.debian.org
along with the files:
  python-astropy_1.0~rc1-3.dsc
  python-astropy_1.0~rc1-3.debian.tar.xz

Greetings,

	Your Debian queue daemon (running on host coccia.debian.org)

but no acceptance (and also no rejection). Also, usually I got a second
confirmation (with "ftp-master.debian.org" above replaced by
"localhost") which did also not appear.

Is there anything broken? Shall I re-upload?

Best regards

Ole