jessie not mounting all filesystems

I just upgraded a system with many filesystems to jessie

On many occasions when I boot this system it is failing to mount one of
the filesystems and systemd gives the emergency login prompt

It is not always the same filesystem though, it seems to be random.
Most are ext4 on LVM, there are a couple of BtrFS.

In every case I've been able to log in, fsck the filesystem and mount it
manually.

Is there any problem that anybody is already aware of?

Looking at journalctl output I couldn't see any reason why the mount
failed, do I have to enable something else to get more helpful log data
about the problem?