Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports [was: Re: Unauthorised activity surrounding tbb package]

Russell Stuart writes ("Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports [was: Re: Unauthorised activity surrounding tbb package]"):
>   701234-subyes-8aba1368a9ac33362ea1f68c28446c15-65bf3bd3886fb8abfe59d40709c844f2@bugs.debian.org
>
> I presume this "invite" address is unforgeable (because Ian Jackson's
> expertise is in crypto, and he said earlier he designed the system).

Many people have contributed to debbugs over the years, and my own
contributions are by now very much in the minority.  This particular
feature postdates my work on it (and I haven't reviewed the crypto).
But the rest of what you say is right.

Ian.