Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015, Wookey wrote:

> Ah yes, and that list has no option for 'maintainer and submitter' or
> 'everybody who replied to this bug' which both seem like things one

That does not help either. By default, people just “reply to list”,
“reply to all” or just “reply”. Too much stuff ends up lost because
the default reply is sent to submit@b.d.o instead of the bugreport.

Recently, the bug number has been added to the Subject, I think… it
probably helps a bit, but still, the default followup is what often
gets used and thus should be correct.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[16:04:33] bkix: "veni vidi violini"
[16:04:45] bkix: "ich kam, sah und vergeigte"...