Re: Who gets an email when with bugreports

I think that Ideally the BTS should offer per-bug subscription
functionality, like bugzilla. Submitter and maintainer would be added to
the list automatically upon submission of the bug report; contributors
to the bug report could also be added automatically upon submission of
their message. Anyone (possibly baring submitter and maintainer) could
add or remove themselves to the bug's subscription list via control. Any
messages received at the bug address would be sent automatically to
everyone on the subscription list.