Re: Removing duplication: Word lists of common words in languages

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Where is a good authoritative source of such words, by frequency, for
> various natural languages, suitable for inclusion in Debian as a data
> package?

The package ‘scowl’ <URL:https://packages.debian.org/sid/scowl> looks
like a good candidate already in Debian. I will investigate whether it's
useable in some form for this purpose.

--
 \         “The userbase for strong cryptography declines by half with |
  `\      every additional keystroke or mouseclick required to make it |