Re: length of a package extended description

Hi!

On Sun, 2015-01-11 at 16:57:09 +0000, Joe Dalton wrote:
> You definitely need to see/know about the surrounding context. (it
> might be done differently than today, but the need is there).

I think those are orthogonal, you might want to *see* some surrounding
context for lists, but that does not mean that the chunk to *translate*
needs to be the entire list. In this and similar cases it's more
convenient to be able to translate single list items, because they are
supposedly somewha independent from the other items in the list.

Thanks,
Guillem