Re: length of a package extended description

Hi everyone,

(I am not subscribed to Cc, due to obvious reasons, so please Cc
me any further *relevant* remarks - I don't care for the rants)

concerning Vincent's email: he mentioned that:
> but the maintainer disagrees.
but he did not mention that:
* half of the package descriptions are empty lines, to make each
  contained CTAN package a single paragraph
* this change was made on request of the translators

It is an extremely useful feature to search for CTAN package names
as well as keywords in the short description of CTAN packages.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13