Re: Love the new jessie artwork (lines theme)

On 01/05/2015 11:10 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I just wanted to drop
> a quick note to say that I love the new artwork for jessie (lines theme).

Likewise. I have installed Jessie on a brand new Intel NUC, and I was
amazed at how nice the new theme is. It's by far the nicest artwork of
the last 3 releases of Debian. I'm not sure who to great for it...

Also, I have also to tell how nice the install experience was.
Everything just works. I had issues with the keyboard recognition by the
installer after the POST stage, but this was due to the NUC itself (it
seems a bios update was needed).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand