Re: Debian is not welcome on Microsoft Azure

On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 21:34 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 20:45 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > On Sun, 2015-10-18 at 12:35 +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> > >
> > >  Please! :)
> >
> > I've uploaded this to jessie-proposed-updates.
>
> OOI, was that coordinated with anyone on the Release Team beforehand? I
> don't remember seeing any discussion on debian-release at least.

I thought I had discussed this, but maybe not, in which case I
apologise.

> Due to the way dak policy queues work, this will not end up in the
> stable-new queue for SRM review - it will hit NEW due to the new binary
> package and then go straight to proposed-updates, assuming that
> ftp-master accept it.

Would you mind reviewing it and then asking ftp-master to accept or
reject on the basis of that?

The full source and binaries can be found in:
https://people.debian.org/~benh/packages/jessie-pu/

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Life would be so much easier if we could look at the source code.