Re: An abrupt End to Debian Live

On Monday 09 November 2015 17:47:09 Daniel Baumann wrote:
> An abrupt End to Debian Live

I am extremely saddened by what happened and I find it disgraceful the way it
happened.
I feel very proud that Debian Live was one of the first Debian projects I
actually made a contribution to and seeing my name in the changelog is really
cool. The whole Debian Live community was really welcoming and you really made
a difference by guiding me through my first contributions ... apart from this
wonderful project you started.

So I'd like to say a BIG thank you, Daniel!