Re: [ralph.amissah@gmail.com: outrageous, thievery]

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Ralph Amissah <ralph.amissah@gmail.com> wrote:
> I post not in anger but sadness, I should not let my voice go uncounted.
>
> Attached is my note to Daniel of earlier today, before his posting of
> "an abrupt end to Debian Live". Debian Live which he said Debian should
> have (as a Debian developer) in 2006 and went on to deliver, rather
> nicely (with (and without) help).

Thanks for sharing this with us all.

We all know that Daniel deserves all the best for his hard work and
devotion to the project and however he has suffered continuous attacks
without any reason.

I am really sad, but I am at the same time relieved because there will
be no more bullying against him, whom I know and appreciate so much.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com