Migrating from fonts-droid to fonts-noto

Hello all,

As per my communication with Dave Crossland ¹², fonts-droid is now
superceded by fonts-noto. Newer version of fonts-android will no longer
ship binary package fonts-droid. But fallback variants will still be
shipped with new binary package fonts-droid-fallback. (Yet to be
packaged).

So I'm requesting all the maintainers of reverse dependencies of
fonts-droid to do the switch. Below is the list of reverse dependencies
as reported by reverse-depends script from ubuntu-dev-tools package.

Reverse-Recommends
==================
* gnome-shell-pomodoro-data
* libgs9-common
* task-chinese-s-desktop
* task-chinese-t-desktop
* wesnoth-1.12-data
* wesnoth-1.13-data

Reverse-Suggests
================
* signing-party

Reverse-Depends
===============
* blender [amd64 arm64 armel armhf hurd-i386 i386 kfreebsd-amd64 kfreebsd-i386 mips mipsel powerpc ppc64el s390x]
* cinnamon-desktop-environment
* josm
* performous
* request-tracker4
* texlive-fonts-extra

And reverse build depends on package kodi as reported by
build-rdeps script from devscripts package.

I'm attaching a dd-list with this mail. I will start filing bugs against
all these packages.

¹ http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/attachments/20151031/011f4334/attachment.mht
² http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-fonts-devel/2015-October/016632.html

Cheers,