Bug#801254: ITP: libmemcached-libmemcached-perl -- thin, fast, full interface to the libmemcached client API
Owner: Christopher Hoskin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libmemcached-libmemcached-perl
Version : 1.001801
Upstream Author : Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce@pobox.com>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Memcached-libmemcached
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : thin, fast, full interface to the libmemcached client API
Memcached::libmemcached is a very thin, highly efficient, wrapper around the
libmemcached library. It's implemented almost entirely in C.
It gives full access to the rich functionality offered by libmemcached.
libmemcached is fast, light on memory usage, thread safe, and provide full
access to server side methods.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous support.
- TCP and Unix Socket protocols.
- A half dozen or so different hash algorithms.
- Implementations of the new cas, replace, and append operators.
- Man pages written up on entire API.
- Implements both modulo and consistent hashing solutions.