Re: Byte swapped /usr/share?

Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> writes:
> How about creating one package -bigendian and one -lowendian and a
> virtual package that depends on one or the other based on the
> architecture?

Just to make it sure: for the architectures that currently built on
Debian (officially or inofficially), I should then use someting like the
following in d/control:

Depends: astrometry-data-tycho2-07-bigendian [any-amd64 | any-i386 | armel | mipsel | ppc64el | mips64el | x32 | alpha],
         astrometry-data-tycho2-07-bigendian [mips | arm64 | armhf | powerpc | powerpcspe | ppc64 | hppa | m68k | sparc64 | s390x | sh4],
         ${misc:Depends}

Does this look correctly (especiall what arch is little and whatis big
endian)? BTW, wrap-and-sort doesn't break this nicely :-(

Best regards

Ole