Re: Accepted libburn 1.4.0-2 (source amd64 all) into unstable

Hi,

Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> Where is 1.4.0-1?

There was a 1.4.0-1.1 on mentors. When i added myself to
Uploaders, i moved on to 1.4.0-2. Same for libisofs and
libisoburn.

Most probably i will have to make libburn-1.4.0-3 to repair
an upstream regression that prevents building on Debian
GNU/kFreeBSD.

> Please don't abuse debian/changelog for closing unrelated bug reports,

That's a remnant from my first tries to make a changelog.
Somewhat influenced by my emotional relation to bug reports
about my work which stay open although they have been
thoroughly diagnosed and got fixed, if fixable.

Will try to operate the bug tracker more skillfully.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas