ifupdown2: getting build/install/boot working on sid

Hi, I am trying to get ifupdown2 source package built and tested on sid. All works well. But, in the process of fixing a lintian warning related to systemd, I have a few questions on the systemd networking init scripts.

ifupdown2 has a /etc/init.d/networking script.
And i am trying to fix the "ifupdown2: systemd-no-service-for-init-rcS-script networking" warning from lintian (At the end of this email). I don't see ifupdown shipping with a systemd init file (thats probably because it is called by network manager ?). But there are other network related systemd init files (this is on sid).
# ls /lib/systemd/system/network
network-manager.service  network-pre.target
networking.service.d/    network-online.target    network.target

# ls /lib/systemd/system/ifup@.service
/lib/systemd/system/ifup@.service

To silence the lintian warning I have something simple as below. There might be something more I will have to do here. I am posting here to see if I can understand better the current state of things for networking related init scripts and
what would be the best way to do this for ifupdown/ifupdown2 ?.

# cat  /lib/systemd/system/networking.service
[Unit]
Description=ifupdown2 init script

[Service]
Type=oneshot
ExecStart=/sbin/ifup -a
ExecStop=/sbin/ifdown -a

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

Thanks,
Roopa
PS1: https://github.com/CumulusNetworks/ifupdown2
PS2: http://cumulusnetworks.github.io/ifupdown2/

lintian warning:

E: ifupdown2: systemd-no-service-for-init-rcS-script networking
N:
N:    The rcS init.d script has no systemd equivalent.
N:
N:    Systemd has a SysV init.d script compatibility mode. It provides access
N:    to each SysV init.d script as long as there is no native service file
N:    with the same name (e.g. /lib/systemd/system/rsyslog.service corresponds
N:    to /etc/init.d/rsyslog).
N:
N:    Services in rcS.d are particularly problematic, because they often cause
N:    dependency loops, as they are ordered very early in the boot sequence.
N:
N:    Refer tohttps://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-systemd/rcSMigration  for
N:    details.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: systemd, Type: binary
N: