Re: Strange units in systemd graphical.target

Am 02.09.2015 um 17:00 schrieb Jayson Willson:
> systemctl list-dependencies:
> http://pastebin.com/EkdYjp7X
>
> In my system default.target is symlink to graphical.target.
> It does not seem obvious to me, why such services as exim4, tor, gpm, fail2ban are both in default.target==graphical.target and in multi-user.target.
>
> Seems like only lightdm is specific for graphical system.
> Could you please clarify this situation? Thank you.

The services which are listed both in default.target (graphical.target)
and multi-user.target (exim4, tor, gpm, ...) do not provide a native
service file but are generated legacy SysV init scripts, which have

# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5

in their LSB header. Debian traditionally did not differentiate between
a "graphical" runlevel and a "multiuser" runlevel. That's why they show
up in both graphical.target and multi-user.target.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?