Re: Who has rights to override/ignore systemd inhibitors?

On 21/08/15 20:18, Jayson Willson wrote:
> Does it mean, that with such configuration those users, which are
> connected using ssh, for example, won't be able to shutdown computer,
> unless he passes polkit authentication?

You could try it and find out? But I believe you are correct.

> Also, are users, who logged in
> using display manager considered local?

Yes. Use "loginctl list-sessions" to list login sessions by ID, then
"loginctl show-session 42", where 42 is the session ID, to see whether
they are considered active, local (Remote=no), and so on.