Re: Debian is not welcome on Microsoft Azure

Hi,

On Sun Aug 16, 2015 at 11:18:55 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun Aug 16, 2015 at 09:35:37 +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > > Maybe someone could draft a press release to draw attention to the problem,
> > > if we should be concerned?
> >
> > Or maybe we should just wait a little bit longer until the problem is
> > fixed. As it happens work is already underway as you can see here:
> > http://www.credativ.de/blog/debian-images-f%C3%BCr-microsoft-azure
> >
> > Sorry, only in German, English text is forthcoming.
> >
> > Also, for those of you at Debconf, feel free to talk to credativ or
> > Microsoft people at the conference if you want to learn more. There
> > should be some event as well, but since I'm not yet on-site I cannot
> > tell when and where. Maybe somebody who know could chime in.
> >

> I intend to do a short live demo about the work credativ has done so
> far. No date and place settled yet, though.

There will be a Q&A session in room Vienna (Wien) tomorrow at 4 pm.

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/365/debian-on-microsoft-azure-qa/

Cheers,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster