Re: Mass bug filing about non free lena image.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 08:31:04PM +0200, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> > Any productive suggestion?
>
> siretart has already provided a suitable replacement in the libav
> package:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg
> -multimedia/libav.git/commit/tests/reference.pnm?id=b31a3c6f2670d4def5a
> a8bd3479da9c771ab09e2

I'm getting hungry! ;-)

Thanks for the hint.  While I'm perfectly fine with the image I fail to
find a license for it.  Removing a non-free license by something I do
not have anx copyright information does not sound very clever.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de