Re: Re: Mass bug filing about non free lena image.

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 20:31 +0200, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
> > Any productive suggestion?
>
> siretart has already provided a suitable replacement in the libav
> package:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg
> -multimedia/libav.git/commit/tests/reference.pnm?id=b31a3c6f2670d4def5a
> a8bd3479da9c771ab09e2

As someone who is into image processing I'd say that's a very different
image. I guess for many packages it will be a sufficient replacement,
since they only use it to plot an image or apply some filters.

However, if there is a package that works with face recognition example,
and in this case this replacement is not usable.

Best
Gert