Re: Ad-hoc survey of existing Debian git integration tools

 ❦  5 août 2015 18:56 GMT, Thorsten Glaser <t.glaser@tarent.de> :

>> There are two variants. One does have the patches under debian/patches/
>> (although this does not mix well with VCS IMO, so I don’t usually use
>> it), in which case either the applied or unapplied source tree may be
>> in the VCS. Both are troubling. Not sure which is better, but “applied”
>> currently appears to be the winner.
>
> Actually, “unapplied” does. I’m working on packaging a newer xrdp (sorry
> Vincent) and it has:

No problem, there is still an RFA and two prospective maintainers that
didn't give any news since one year, so if you can take over the
maintenance, I am all for it (maybe tell something in the ITA, just in
case).
--
Use variable names that mean something.