Re: Adding support for LZIP to dpkg, using that instead of xz, archive wide

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 12:30:12AM +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> Incredible, Debian does no longer adopt to the world of free software
> (not opensource) :( I wonder how RMS feels about this?

Regardless of whether the removed quote was correctly representing the
opinion of the Debian project, I fail to see how RMS' opinion is of any
relevance in that discussion? He's not a DD.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26