From: Marcin Mielniczuk <marmistrz@inboxalias.com>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: ITP: down -- A simple game written in Ruby/SDL
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 17:58:30 +0200

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Marcin Mielniczuk <marmistrz@inboxalias.com>

* Package name    : down
  Version         : 1.0.0
  Upstream Author : Yutaka Hara <yutaka.hara+deb@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://route477.net
* License         : MIT
  Programming Lang: Ruby/SDL
  Description     : A simple game written in Ruby/SDL

Did you ever play Icy Tower? Did you ever have the opportunity to play it downwards? Now you have!

It's simply a nice game :)
It's my first package to be maintained, I guess I'll simply contact the original author whenever some bugs arise and push updated versions. I don't expect many issues, though :)
I need a supporter - I don't have the rights to put the deb into the repos.