Re: Trouble making an ITP

Am 24.07.2015 um 08:31 schrieb Marcin M.:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to package (and maintain) a small and old game called Down!,
> written in Ruby/SDL [1]. I sent an ITP using reportbug -B debian wnpp
> (since I'm using Mint 17.2), filled it out. I was to receive a
> confirmation but got no such message.
>
> What could go wrong?

If you don't want to configure your e-mail client to use a smarthost,
you can also use reportbug.debian.org as your SMTP server and be done
with it. Just add the following line to your ~/.reportbugrc file.

smtphost reportbug.debian.org

No user name or password required and you should receive a confirmation
e-mail from now on.

Regards,

Markus