Re: git repositories for packages and signed pushes

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 06:23:59PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> The only significant problem is that the relevant versions of git are
> currently only in experimental.  Can we expect these (a) to be in sid
> soon and (b) usefully stable backports to be available for (at least)
> jessie ?  (CCing git@p.d.o.)

Hi, currently git maintenance got a bit slow, and we maintainers didn't
do the backports in the past.  You can NMU the experimental version into
unstable if needed.

I currently cannot do that as I'm in the process to get a new key into
the keyring.

Regards, Gerrit.