Cluebat needed: Proper way to reference MathJax.js

An infrequently updated package has doxygen documentation with lots of

   <script src="http://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js";></script>

which lintian complains about as the page goes to a remote site. But exactly
what string am I suppose to place in src="..."?

I can't just to do

   <script src="file://usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js"></script>

as that would presume a global filesystem view of the webbrowser.

And given our different web servers, is there a common root, say,
/javascript/, for all of them?

Quick help would greatly appreciated.  Please do CC me as I am not currently
subscribed to d-devel.

Thanks in advance,  Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org