Re: mudlet bug #787354: icon had wrong license

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 02:05:11PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> With my SRM hat on, we're generally happy to consider the issue resolved if
> the package in unstable contains the correct license information and the
> file(s) involved are other distributable, as at that point it's basically a
> documentation issue rather than a licensing one. Assuming that's the case,
> no separate update for Jessie would be required.
Thanks, I'll document and downgrade (to make it non-RC) the bug.
Yes, its a purely a documentation issue.

See https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/1404763

--
Craig Small (@smallsees)   http://enc.com.au/       csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org/   csmall at : debian.org