Re: Issue with PTS watch file service

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 10:52 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Wild guess:  It migth be connected to the fact that DEHS is not working
> properly any more as it was mentioned here on Debian-QA list[1].

DEHS died many years ago, the timing is more likely to be caused by
upgrades to jessie. IIRC multiple services sprung up to replace DEHS.
I don't know which of them are still operating and which of those are
behind the PTS. Someone would have to spend time tracing which data
goes where to figure this out, but I'm willing to bet it is due to
jessie regressions in SSL stuff, leading to more workarounds needing
to be added. I did a bunch of that for the easy stuff on qa.d.o and
the PTS already. People who know about watch stuff and could probably
fix this are Bart Martens and or UDD and or Mole people.

https://wiki.debian.org/ServicesSSL

--
bye,
pabs