Re: Copyright format “License” field: grant of license, license text?

Hi,

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:19:56AM +0200, Nikos Andrikos wrote:
>    I believe you can put this text in the Comment: field of the
>    corresponding entry in your debian/copyright.

As someone who plans to use the DEP-5 data soon, this seems the way I would
do this. You can give dual licenses in the license field, but please keep
the text seperate and give only the license-specific text in the license
block.

The main point for DEP-5 is that it's machine-readable, it's not just for
humans that are able to infer what's going on.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me