static linking

Hi all,

I have prepared a short document on static linking and Debian, with the
aim to reduce existing static linking, document unavoidable static
linking and find ways to mitigate unavoidable static linking.

https://wiki.debian.org/StaticLinking

I'm hoping folks on this list will help extend the document, especially
with info about languages that do not support dynamic linking and with
ideas for detecting static linking and encouraging use of Built-Using.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise