Re: upgrading to jessie on container with old kernel

On Tue, 12 May 2015 at 20:23 Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> wrote:
That's probably not true in a general case, since I am running LXC on
jessie (LXC+systemd in host and systemd in guest) and I have been
running this with backported systemd and lxc on wheezy before jessie was
release.

Perhaps it might be a true for hosts not running systemd?

If the host is already running systemd, then obviously your kernel must have the required support for systemd already, and you won't have any problems.