MBF for python-support removal

Hi,

as discussed on a thread on debian-python mailing list [0], I'd like
to start a MBF against about 420 packages [1] to propose the removal
of the deprecated python-support.

A couple of lintian tags have been around for about one year and a
half, allowing us to reduce the total number of affected packages, but
from the graphs it seems the curve is no longer decreasing, therefore
this request to speed up the migration to dh_python[23].

I'd like to work on this in the coming days if rough consensus is
reached, feel free to raise your objections/suggestions!

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2015/04/msg00152.html
[1] https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/python_helpers.cgi

Cheers,
Luca