Re: linux-kbuild-4.0

 ❦ 30 avril 2015 18:16 +0200, Markus Frosch <lazyfrosch@debian.org> :

> I was wondering if there is any special reason to upload linux-4.0 to experimental, but not uploading linux-kbuild-4.0?
>
> Would love to test the kernel without building it myself.

That's a frequent question. Some kernels got the kbuild stuff (like
3.18), some others not (like most of them). I was told once that this
was unnecessary was because external modules were frowned upon. I am
personnaly interested in getting the appropriate linux-tools.
--
Let the data structure the program.