Re: debian github organization ?

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 at 18:25 Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
This is not the case anymore. Deleting a branch leaves the pull request
as is. Also, editing commits leave the history of the pull request in
the timeline. Comments on edited commits are also still accessible.

Oh, if that is the case that is really good. I will have to try it out sometime.

I suspect not many people know about this however (did I miss an announcement from github on this?), and I suspect it may not be possible to make changes to the pull request without write access to the branch.

Unlike with gerrit, where I believe is possible to other people to post improved versions of the patch.