Re: ITP: bitstring -- Python module for manipulation of binary data

Le 30/03/2015 20:50, Ghislain Vaillant a écrit :
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Ghislain Antony Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com>

* Package name    : bitstring
  Version         : 3.1.3
  Upstream Author : Scott Griffiths <scott@griffiths.name>
* URL             : https://code.google.com/p/python-bitstring/

If it's a new package, it shouldn't be hosted on Google Code right now. Or I'm missing something.

Adrien

Hi Adrien,

The upstream project is on code.google. Upstream confirmed they will be moving to Github in the future.
My packaging work is local for now, as I am currently waiting to hear from the Alioth admins on joining
either Python-Modules or Collab-Maint to have access and host it.

Ghis