Bug#780682: ITP: python-ruffus -- Python computation pipeline library widely used in bioinformatics
Owner: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : python-ruffus
Version : 2.6.2
Upstream Author : Leo Goodstadt <email@example.com>
* URL : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/ruffus
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Python computation pipeline library widely used in bioinformatics
Ruffus is designed to allow scientific and other analyses to be automated
with the minimum of fuss and the least effort.
* Lightweight: Suitable for the simplest of tasks
* Scalable: Handles even fiendishly complicated pipelines which would cause
make or scons to go cross-eyed and recursive.
* Standard Python: No "clever magic", no pre-processing.
* Unintrusive: Unambitious, lightweight syntax which tries to do this one
small thing well.
This package is a precondition for other biological software and maintained
by the Debian Med team at