mass mailing usertagged bug reports

Hi,

I filed a bunch of bug reports using mass-bug, properly usertagging
those bug reports.

Now I'd like to follow up on those bug reports, and I'd like to do that
in one go instead of mailing each bug report individually.

Does anyone know a tool, which I can point at a template, user and tag,
which will then pull all (open) bug reports from the bts and send an
email based on the template?

If there is no such tool, I think this would be a useful addition to
devscripts. I can't imagine I'm the only one who would find such a tool
handy.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?