Re: jessie for x32

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 03:56:20AM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> * no libreoffice: java toolchain has JNI issues

There's --without-java. Might work or not, doubt many people use it
these days. (As long as baseline is 1.5 I can still use gcj...)

But I'd be surprised if it worked even then, you did pot the brigdes (containing
asm) to apply to x32s ABI and calling conventions, didn't you?

See http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/bridges/source/cpp_uno

If not, even internal communication in LO (and proably especially those
between LO C++ and Python) is probably broken. The bridgetest test will tell
you for example ;)

Regards,

Rene