Re: how to remove libsystemd0 from a live-running debian desktop system

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl@lkcl.net> writes:
>  what *does* concern me is that it takes such incredible (and amazing)
> efforts by people like adam for the average end-user or sysadmin to
> contemplate replacing {insert nameless package}.

insert libc6. Or insert perl. Or insert linux-image. And suddenly no one
cares (not even you). You have to do better than this, sorry. Just that
a package has reverse dependencies and that you have to recompile a big
part of the debian archive to install a debian without them does *not*
mean, that this package is in any way problematic or takes away choice.