Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling

Santiago Vila writes ("Re: REISSUED CfV: General Resolution: Init system coupling"):
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 06:12:46PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I have a half-written series to make it cope with lettered, rather
> > than numbered, options.  Would it be worth my while finishing that off
> > (in my CFT) ?
>
> The voting process is already complex enough. If it is going to be like this:
>
> GR Proposal: Option A.
> Amendment A: Option B.
> Amendment B: Option C.
>
> we might better stick with numbered options.

*rotfl*.  I'm hoping the Secretary could avoid that and that we could
instead have

  GR Proposal: Option A.
  Amendment B: Option B.
  Amendment C: Option C.

or

  GR Proposal: Option Y.
  Amendment A: Option A.
  Amendment B: Option B.

or something.

Personally I find the current arrangements extremely confusing -
particularly, the way that devotee often provides transposed
information, which is quite hard to notice.

Ian.