Re: Let's abandon debian-devel.

Hi,

Scott Kitterman:
> On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:41:12 PM Neil McGovern wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 01:30:58PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > > Andrey Rahmatullin:

> > > Moderating (some) emails to d-d implies delaying those emails until
> > > a human moderator looks at them. To me at least. Therefore I didn't
> > > think of explicitly mentioning that; sorry if that was unclear.
> >
> > My concern would be around /which/ human moderator does this. The
> > project passed a GR about declassifying -private, for example, and this
> > had never been achieved because the people who are willing to put the
> > work in don't exist.
>
> I'd be willing to help out.

So would I.

Declassifying -private is different because (apparently) nobody wants to
spend a block of time wading through old -private emails, most of which are
now irrelevant. In contrast, a quick decision about whether to whitelist an
email, when I'm scanning my mails anyway, doesn't have the same impact.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs