Re: Release Team Sprint Results

Hi Jonathan,

On Sun, Nov 09, 2014 at 11:52:31AM +0000, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:

> Release notes
> =============

> We seek patches and editors for the release notes. We identified
> the following topics as being particularly important:
>
>    - init system changes
>      - How to choose (before upgrading)
>      - Pros / cons of "upgrading"
>    - i486 support dropped

I'm rather certain that i486 hasn't been supported in Debian for at least
the past 4 years (and probably much longer, my memory is fuzzy; but as a
data point, https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/11/msg00687.html).
Why is this on the release team's radar as something that needs to be
documented in the release notes for jessie?