Re: A concerned user -- debian Guidelines

This one time, at band camp, Nathael Pajani said:
> You certainly heard about "debianfork" (http://debianfork.org/) and
> from a user point of view this is a tragedy.

Debian welcomes forks - we have had dozens in the past, and I hope we'll
have many more in the future.  Each one adds something to the ecosystem,
polishes some rough edge in Debian, and makes the overall free software
world better.

From your mail, you seem to be under the mistaken impression that Debian
doesn't support multiple init systems and you seem upset about that.
Happily, you are mistaken.  However, even were that correct, I would
encourage you to join the fork effort and make the Debian ecosystem
stronger.

Cheers,