Re: debootstrap and cdebootstrap vs systemd

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014, Adam Borowski wrote:

> You can chroot to the system from the host machine, and upgrade to sysvinit.
> If your host can't run arm code, install qemu-user-static and copy
> /usr/bin/qemu-arm-static to the target system.

This is no fix. There are systems Qemu does not emulate.
debootstrap --include and --exclude should work. (I very
vaguely recall getting angry at them at some point in
the past too, and just resorting to $EXTRAPACKAGES in
pbuilderrc instead, requiring cowbuilder --update right
after cowbuilder --create, once or even twice, to get
things to the right state. So they might not work ☹)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[16:04:33] bkix: "veni vidi violini"
[16:04:45] bkix: "ich kam, sah und vergeigte"...