Re: Punctuation characters in Debian packaging

Hi,

Am Montag, den 03.11.2014, 15:40 +0000 schrieb Ian Jackson:
> There are probably a lot of things missing.  If you know about some
> corner of Debian tooling which has exciting syntax, please add the
> information you have.

apt-get supports appending - to a package name in its argument to
install to remove it; should such uses be listed on
https://wiki.debian.org/Punctuation?

Also, is a package name ending in a - legal?.. Looks like they are,
according to the policy. I guess I can upload p-.-+-.- then soon :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner